Vision & Mission
Vision: – To ignite and produce young minds endowed with various creative skills and ethical values to serve the society and play leadership role in national and international life.
- To maintain academic standards by way of quality teaching, research and evaluation and its promotion and sustenance through self and external evaluation.
- To facilitate employability and right values through the curricula of science, Humanities and social science that meet the human resources requirement for socio—economic and cultural ends of the society.
- Inclusiveness or equal access to socially and economically disadvantages groups and hence to do away with disparities associated with region, area of origin and social groups.
- To integrate Information and Communication of technology with the teaching, research, extension and governance programmes.
- To develop scientific temper, humanism, spirit of inquiry and reform amongst students through exhibitions in Science & Humanities, quiz competitions, seminars, extension activities like NCC, NSS, Rangers & Rovers, Kavi–sammelans, Spic Macay programmes and debates etc.
- To promote academia-industry interaction to convert intellectual capital into material capital.